Live-Out & Live In Programs
Amicasa Hospice & Home Care has the right home care program for every client, whether they are independent and beginning to need assistance for the first time, or in need of more attention than that.
Live-out programs consist of a number of hours a day, so many days a week. For example:
- Our “introductory” program of 4 hours a day, 3 days a week
- Or 4 hours a day, every day of the week
- Or as many hours a day as needed, a few days a week (say 10 hours/day x 5 days)
- Or as many hours a day as needed, every day of the week (say 8 hours x 7 days)
- And finally 24-our care by way of live-out (shift) personnel
Amicasa Hospice & Home Care specializes in 24-hour care by way of shifts. We usually put in place 2 x 12-hour shifts for weekdays, and another set of 12-hour shifts for weekends. The Care Coordinator at the office is charged with attaining smooth transitions between shifts.
Amicasa Hospice & Home Care specializes in 7-day live-in programs for those who require or request it. These are less than half the cost of 24-hour care by way of shifts. They are also more conducive to bonding between the care recipient and the caregiver, and they provide an ideal setting for healing.